Roadwarrior Inc. is growing and looking for a General Laborer!
Roadwarrior Inc. manufactures a wide range of diesel particulate filters (DPFs) and diesel oxidation catalysts (DOCs) for medium-duty trucks, buses, and heavy duty class 8 diesel trucks. Roadwarrior Inc. is an affiliate company of DCL International Inc., which is a global leader in the design and manufacture of emission control systems, and has been in operation for over 30 years.
- Assemble a wide variety of parts according to specifications while maintaining compliance with quality standards.
- Read job order documents for product specifications and selects required materials for each product based on work orders.
- Ability to read simple drawings and have knowledge reading and using a measuring tape.
- Identify quality issues and perform visual checks.
- Maintain assigned work area and equipment in a safe manner; cleans welded parts.
- Clean and package finished goods.
- Operate power and manual equipment to OHSA/Company safety standards.
- Very detail oriented.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Previous assembly experience is considered an asset.
- High School Diploma.
- Ability to work from verbal and/or written instructions with minimal supervision.
- Forklift license considered an asset.
- Knowledge of standard safety procedures is required.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. regularly throughout a shift.
- Excellent manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong team player.
- We are a proud Canadian company and we care about our shared environment!
- We offer competitive wages.
- We invest in your future with the opportunity to grow professionally.
- We provide shift premium for set afternoon shift.
- We provide a safe, clean work environment and new uniforms.
- We offer dental, medical and life benefits as well as reimbursements for professional fees, tuition, safety shoes and glasses.
- We recognize our employees for their achievements and have an Innovation Awards Program.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Roadwarrior Inc. is committed to employment equity and fostering an inclusive environment. We are dedicated in providing accommodation in accordance with all relevant legislation and if you require accommodation, please advise the HR department and we will work with you to meet your needs.
No telephone calls or agencies please.
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday