Roadwarrior Inc. is an affiliate of DCL International Inc., a global leader in the research, design, engineering, manufacturing, and sales of advanced emission control technologies, which has been in business for over 30 years. We are currently searching for an ambitious Manufacturing Engineer who will be responsible to improving and implementing new product designs that can be manufactured in an efficient way.
Roadwarrior Inc. manufactures a broad range of Diesel Particulate Filters (DPFs), Diesel Oxidation Catalysts (DOCs) and Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCRs) for post-2007, medium to heavy duty trucks and buses. Our aftermarket DPFs and Catalysts are available for all major manufacturers and provide equal or greater performance to OEM parts without the added cost of core charges.
- Review current designs and find manufacturing improvements to increase throughput
- Lead the transition to stamped and formed parts where needed
- Supports continuous improvement initiatives
- Reviews, monitors and co-ordinates tooling design, build and approval process
- Assists in resolving quality, operational and production concerns
- Additional projects and responsibilities as required.
- Minimum 3-5 years manufacturing engineering experience within an automotive or related manufacturing industry
- Engineering Degree/Diploma in Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical, or Industrial Engineering
- Knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing
- Experience in Project Management
- Experience with CAD (preferably AutoCAD)
- Experience with stamped and formed parts
- Good organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrates the ability to work effectively in a team environment
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent