Sales Account Executive
Roadwarrior Inc. is an affiliate of DCL International Inc., a global leader in the research, design, engineering, manufacturing, and sales of advanced emission control technologies, which has been in business for over 30 years.
We’re currently hiring full-time for an accomplished and driven Sales Account Executive to help our organization grow our business across Canada and the United States.
- Oversee account management of current clients while also growing new customer accounts
- Hunting for new clients through various methods including conducting lead gen, cold calling, networking, setting up and attending to in-person client meetings, and other creative avenues in creating interest from prospective customers within your assigned region
- Reach out to and engage new client prospects and/or referrals
- Offer friendly and professional customer service when replying to requests for information, quotations, etc
- Enhance existing customer relationships while forging new client partnerships (via cold calling, networking/referrals) with prospective businesses
- Take part in events to market our products thorough trade shows, industry and/or customer events, seminars as needed (when travel permissible)
- Responsible for communicating back to management with regards to any sales leads, customer feedback, or any other pertinent information
- Create sales presentations, client quotations, sponsor webinars and organize business travel as needed to US (when travel permissible)
- Provide support to customer service group which may entail entering / processing / validating orders as required
- Oversee internal CRM system, field customer calls, take and execute incoming orders
- Stay current with product knowledge of the company
- Oversee other related responsibilities as needed
- Minimum 2-3 years sales experience (intermediate level ideal) with exposure to B2B, automotive (nice to have) or logistics, industrial parts, etc
- A University or College degree in Business or other related field of study
- Willingness to travel throughout Canada and the US (when travel permissible)
- Outstanding relationship management abilities with a track record in growing new accounts
- Proactive sales professional with “Hunter” mind-set and a willingness to forge new partnerships with a proven track record in working with minimal supervision
- Persuasive sales abilities and a fearless networker
- An effective listener that possesses exceptional communication skills (written/verbal)
- French or Spanish speaking an asset (nice to have but not a requirement)
- Solid computer skills including working knowledge of sales CRMs, MS Office – MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
Our HR Team prides itself in offering accommodation in adherence to any applicable legislation – we are willing to work with all individuals to meet any of their needs.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in our company, however due to time constraints, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Kindly, no agencies or phone calls
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday