Located in Innisfil, Ontario, Roadwarrior International Inc. (www.roadwarrior-inc.com), is a well-established and fast-growing family business and is currently hiring full time for a Senior Financial Accountant. Roadwarrior designs, manufactures and sells advanced engineering technologies worldwide to reduce emissions and to produce clean energy. We are a leader in design and manufacturing of catalytic converters, catalytic mufflers, diesel particulate filters and stock mufflers for the air pollution control of off-highway vehicles, stationary engines, industrial processes and specialized on-highway vehicles. Roadwarrior supplies to world leading engine manufacturers, original equipment manufacturers and aftermarket retrofit.
Would you like to be a part of a team of global leaders in clean air technology? Then Roadwarrior is right for you!
- Prepare monthly detailed financial statements.
- Review and complete all month end closing journal entries, including accruals, provisions, allowances, depreciation, payroll, insurance & other entries in a timely manner.
- Perform bank reconciliation on monthly basis.
- Examine all financial statements for errors.
- Provide details of variances from the budget and prior year.
- Report financial results to management and shareholders.
- Prepare cash flow statement.
- Prepare bank margin calculation and reporting.
- Develop annual budget and forecasting processes.
- Oversee payroll, A/R, A/P and IT areas.
- Evaluate customer risks and assign credits to customers.
- Monitor the aggregate amount of credit approvals.
- Provide daily treasury reports, cash flow forecasts and dso & dpo analyses.
- Review monthly HST Returns to CRA
- Ensure established accounting policies and procedures as related to the financial accounting are followed and enforced.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Approx. 3- 5 years’ of financial accounting experience in a Manufacturing environment preferred.
- University Degree in Accounting, Finance, Commerce.
- Experience with tax accounting, financial statements, inventory counts, bank accounts.
- CPA designation is highly valued (can be working towards CPA).
- Strong communication, technology and system skills, including proficiency with Microsoft.
- Office applications and enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems.
- ERP implementation experience is a strong asset.
- Sound understanding of accounting principles.
- Excellent team player.
- We are a proud Canadian company, and we care about our shared environment.
- We provide a safe and clean work environment.
- We offer competitive pay and benefits.
- We encourage professional development and offer reimbursements for professional fees and tuition.
- We recognize employees for their achievements through our Innovative Award program.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
We are dedicated in providing accommodation in accordance with all relevant legislation and if you require accommodation, please advise the HR department and we will work with you to meet your needs.
No telephone calls or agencies please.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $70,000.00-$80,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Do you have a minimum of 5 years’ of financial accounting experience?
- Do you have a CPA designation or are working towards it?
- Do you have experience in a Manufacturing environment?
Seniority level: Mid-Senior level
Employment type: Full-time
Job function: Accounting/Auditing and Finance
Industries: Motor Vehicle Manufacturing