Roadwarrior Inc. is a growing manufacturer of emission control products and searching for a Shipper/Receiver to join our team!
Roadwarrior Inc. manufactures a wide range of diesel particulate filters (DPFs) and diesel oxidation catalysts (DOCs) for medium-duty trucks, buses, and heavy-duty class 8 diesel trucks. With an extensive number of designs, our aftermarket DPFs and catalysts are available for all major manufacturers.
Roadwarrior Inc. is an affiliate of DCL International Inc., a global leader in the research, design, engineering, manufacturing, and sales of advanced emission control technologies, which has been in business for over 30 years.
- Prepare and maintain the required documentation, bills of lading, packing list, shipping and receiving records
- Inspect and verify incoming/outgoing goods
- Affix identifying information and shipping instructions on shipments
- Ship and receive equipment and goods to customers and other branches
- Review and manage backorders to customers and other branches
- Pack goods to be shipped, prepare shipments for delivery, schedule distribution of goods
- Use hand tools to create shipping crates, assemble containers and crate
- Receive raw materials from suppliers
- Use a computer, weighing and measurement equipment to perform the job task
- Record shortages and reject damaged goods, route goods to appropriate storage areas
- Maintain assigned work area and equipment in a safe manner
- Maintain all equipment, products and ensure that inventory is accurate, labelled and up-to-date
- Operate power and manual equipment to the Occupational Health and Safety Act (OHSA) and Company safety standards
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Forklift certification required
- 1-2 years of related working experience (preferably in manufacturing)
- Cross border (USA) shipping paperwork experience (nice to have)
- Knowledge of standard safety procedures
- Strong knowledge in computer software and program (Windows, Microsoft Office, database software and inventory control software
- Ability to work independently under pressure in a fast-paced environment with minimum supervision (repetitive tasks, standing for extended periods, bending, crouching, kneeling, etc.)
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Excellent telephone skills
- Excellent team player
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- We are a proud Canadian company and we care about our shared environment.
- We provide a safe, clean work environment, training, new uniforms, safety shoes and glasses.
- We offer competitive pay and employee benefits.
- We encourage professional development and offer reimbursements for professional fees and tuition.
- We recognize our employees for their achievements through our Innovation Award Program.
Pay: $18.00-$20.00 per hour