Roadwarrior Inc.is a growing manufacturer of emission control products and searching for a Welder/Fitters to join our team!
COMPETITIVE PAY RATES !!
Roadwarrior Inc. manufactures a wide range of diesel particulate filters (DPFs) and diesel oxidation catalysts (DOCs) for medium-duty trucks, buses, and heavy-duty class 8 diesel trucks. With an extensive number of designs, our aftermarket DPFs and catalysts are available for all major manufacturers.
Roadwarrior Inc. is an affiliate of DCL International Inc., a global leader in the research, design, engineering, manufacturing, and sales of advanced emission control technologies, which has been in business for over 30 years.
- Weld products according to specified blueprints and procedures
- Build products from blueprints and ensure internal quality measures are applied
- Conduct initial inspections of product to ensure adherence to safety and quality
- Organize and maintain cleanliness of equipment and work area in a professional and safe manner
- Perform other duties as required
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- High School Diploma or equivalent (welding school an asset)
- 3 years experience welding, (fitting background is required)
- Familiarity with various welding methods (e.g. tack welding)
- Must be able to pass TIG (Tungsten Inert Gas) and MIG (Metal Inert Gas) test
- Ability to use a variety of hand and measurement tools
- Strong knowledge and experience with MIG and TIG welding
- Read and interpret welding blueprints, drawings specifications, and technical manuals
- Excellent manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination with strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, problem-solving and time-management skills
- Strong team player and the ability to work independently
- Ability to lift 50lbs.
- We are a proud Canadian company and we care about our shared environment
- We provide a safe, clean work environment, training, new uniforms, safety shoes and goggles
- We offer competitive pay, employee benefits, vacation and personal time off
- We encourage professional development and offer reimbursements for professional fees and tuition
- We recognize our employees for their achievements through our Innovation Award Program
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Roadwarrior Inc is committed to employment equity and fostering an inclusive environment. We are dedicated in providing accommodation in accordance with all relevant legislation and if you require accommodation, please advise the HR department and we will work with you to meet your needs
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $21.00-$23.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday